Saturday, July 18, 2009

Derek Chappell Blog Now Available via E-Mail


I hope you have enjoyed my voiceover blog over these past few weeks as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I thank you for your support and hope my content will continue to bring you back often. I have now made it easier for you to follow my blog. You can now sign up to receive my blog posts via email.

On the blog you will now see a heading on the right side of the page that says, "Subscribe by E-Mail". Just enter your email address and click on 'subscribe'. Follow the quick and easy directions then look for an email from Feedburner Email Subscriptions in your inbox. Click on the link in the email to be subscribed, via your email address. It's just that simple.

If you know of others that you think would like this blog, please let them know about it and how easy it is to get the blog via their email inbox. Thank you again for your support.

Derek Chappell
-The Voice of Your Business

No comments:

Post a Comment