Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Art of Voice Acting" Friends



These are just a few of the lifelong friends that I made in September 2007, in our "Art of Voice Acting" Intensive Class, taught by James Alburger and Penny Abshire, creators of the VoiceActing Academy. The encouragement and friendship that I have received from these wonderful people has provided me with an incredible amount of motivation to succeed. This picture was taken at our "mini-reunion" in Los Angeles at VOICE 2008. I can't wait to get together again at VOICE 2010.

(front: Jay Elzweig, Ann Coyne, David Sigmon, Sonnie Brown, Stephanie Clair)
(back: Derek Chappell, Daniel Wallace, Rich Owen, Harvey Hlinka, Jeff Thetford, Vox Fox)




1 comment:

  1. That was such a special time. And yes all of us from The AVOA intensive have bonded and will be forever friends, and support each other to succeed in our Voice Acting business.

    Voice 2010 is a must. If I have to hitch hike to LA in June 2010 I will be there.

    ReplyDelete